Design Verification International, Ltd
Design Verification International specializes in Energy Engineering and Maintenance & Operational Support. Our mission is to help property owners and facility/site managers operate more efficiently and more cost effectively. Through the performance of functional and technical reviews for mechanical and electrical systems, we
- Help drive down the costs of operations,and design & construction in commercial and institutional facilities,
- Provide project specific support to communications project assignments.
DVI delivers a broad range of energy management services and we are also geared to provide services to all phases of project commissioning.
DVI can save you time, effort and dollars.
- By evaluating and redeveloping maintenance and operational practices and processes.
- By commissioning, re-commissioning or retro-commissioning your facility's systems
- By helping you manage the upgrade/replacement of inefficient building operating equipment.
- Moving the design and construction process forward with timely design and construction reviews
DVI's services result in -
Enhanced building functionality.
With proper commissioning, DVI can
assure your buildings operate
properly~ saving you money!
Lower operating costs.
Energy efficiency improvements can
cut operating cost dramatically.
State and Federal energy saving
project incentives make energy
projects even more cost effective.
Improved Corporate Reputation as an Environmental Leader
DVI's LEED Certification and
Energy Star Certification services
help you achieve recognition for your
decisions and performance.
1016 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Extensive knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- Commercial property management consulting
- LEED -EB Certifications and Evaluations
- Energy Star Certification Support
- Project and Building Commissioning
- Constructability Reviews
- QA and QC Reviews
Areas of Expertise
- Operational Assessments of Mechanical
Systems and Operations
- Assessments of Facility Maintenance and
- Energy Engineering: Energy Star - LEED -
Energy Awareness Program Development
- On site Cxing and support for MEP and
Building Enclosure Cxing
Certifications and Licenses
- Minority Owned Business (MBE)
- Woman Owned Business Enterprise
- DBE Certified
Staff maintains Certified Energy Auditor and Building Efficiency and Sustainability Technician, BEST, credentials.
DVI is a proud ComEd Trade Ally.
We have helped our clients recoup $$$ from the Smart Ideas for Your Business program.
Click this link (DVI at Trade Ally) to find us in the directory.
DVI partners with SEDAC, the
Smart Energy Design Assistance Center
SEDAC provides free energy
assessments, training and
to Illinois businesses,
public sector entities and,
The program is sponsored by
the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
(DCEO) and public utilities across Illinois.